Special COVID19 updates:
We are in unprecedented times. Please know, our first priority is keeping our guests and staff safe. As we have always been known for our cleanliness, we are taking extra measures to make sure your “space” is ready for you when you arrive. As things are different for all of us, we are in this together. We are implementing the following new protocols for the 2020 season. We know it’s not going to be the same, but we want to keep everyone safe and healthy as we get through this uncertain time. Please note the following changes:
- You will be given different instructions for checking in. The office and gathering room is closed to the public.
- The Cafe Breakfast and Coffee Services will not be in place this season. We have a list of many good breakfast and coffee spots available within walking distance and they welcome your business!
- Mini refrigerators and microwaves are in your room.
- There will be no daily housekeeping services. Instructions will be in your room on new towel and trash procedures. Your space is your own!
- The pool will be closed for the season this year. Please enjoy sitting in various locations on the grounds.
- Please practice social distancing at all times! We will be following the best practices published by the Door County Public Health Department and the Door County Medical Center. Click here for document.
- Your safety, security and relaxation is important and there is always someone available on-site if you have questions or need something.
- Most important..enjoy what you can in Door County. Hiking, biking and kayaking are great ways to relax and unwind.
With your help….we will get through this together. Stay safe and well!
Relax & Unwind …
The peaceful grounds, comfortable rooms, and adults-only atmosphere in the heart of Ephraim provides a great venue to start your exploration of all things Door County!
Come and unwind at the Village Green Lodge, located just 1/2 block from Eagle Harbor
Enjoy our Café Grab ‘n Go Breakfast (included in your stay) each morning with fresh, local offerings. Not offered for 2020 season.
Our guests enjoy couples retreats, ladies weekends, mother-daughter getaways, family and friend reunions, or to use the lodge as a base camp for biking, hiking, and kayaking expeditions.
Our room options include rooms with either one King or two Double beds, fireplace suites, or a large 2-bedroom 2-bath suite with a full kitchen as well as a living room with a fireplace – perfect for two couples!
Your hosts Mike & Jamie McCarthy can suggest fun Door County attractions and activities to fit your time and interests!
Plan your visit to the Village Green Lodge today. Sunsets await!